Muckleshoot Tribal College (MTC) is a full-service learning center located on the Muckleshoot Reservation near Auburn, Washington. Established in 1996, MTC currently serves over 300 students through a carefully constructed pathway of educational opportunities, ranging from GED preparation through Masters degrees. We strive to expand academic and career opportunities for both our immediate tribal family and the extended community.
- Speakers Series- November 07, 2011: Chenoa Egawa, Finding Your Voice
- Speakers Series- October 03, 2011: Fern Renville, Indian Activism
- Speakers Series- Fall 2011: Monica Simeon, Indian-preneurship
- NWIC Plant Harvesting Workshop, September 28, 2011
- GED Instruction at Muckleshoot Tribal College- New flyer for 2011